Experience: 0- 6 months internship experience
Phamax is looking for at hiring Full stack Developer Intern to develop an innovative scalable pharmaceutical AI application AriyaTM for our B2B Pharmaceutical clients. You will be part of a new team which includes Principal developers, Fullstack developers, Interns, and team headed by a Product Lead.
As a Full stack engineer internship position at phamax is all about challenge. We are looking for a highly
What are you responsible for?
- You will be responsible to create features for the AI application based on the requirement given to you using the required tech stack.
- Help develop the backend using NodeJS + Python and frontend using React.js / Angular
- You will also be involved in developing PoCs
- Help and learn to write clean, tested and maintainable code, allowing a rapid iteration of the product
- Efficiently and rapidly deploy high-quality code to deliver impact for our clients
Communicate with the product and pharma domain teams to define the best features, and influence
the outcome of our product
Expectations: Learn the coding and organizational best practices and become completely independent at the end (Most likely halfway through) of the internship is what we expect.
- Good knowledge about fundamentals of Computer Science
- Flair for Machine learning
- Experience / understanding in Node.js and Python. ML/DL/NLP libraries is a bonus
- Understanding, experience or training in SQL databases, frontend framework – React.js and Angular
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate with non-technical stakeholders (product
owners, UX designers, pharma domain experts, marketing managers, etc.)
- Fast learner
Desired skills: Excellent communication and time management skills
Eligibility: Professional degree / master’s degree in computer science engineer/ data science or any other
equivalent degree with 0- 6 months Industry experience in product development.
Location: Bangalore. Remote working option available during pandemic