Experience: Min 2.5/3 years
Phamax is looking for a Fullstack Developer to develop an innovative scalable pharmaceutical AI Voice Bot AriyaTM for our B2B Pharmaceutical clients. You will be part of a newly created crew of seven-member team which includes two fullstack developers, two full stack developers, two Interns, and team headed by a Product Lead.
The primary responsibility is to develop and support the upcoming AI based Voicebot. The role entails
designing, developing, debugging, testing, and enhancing the software platform which is built for the Pharma Clients. It includes all the aspects of the platform like front end, back end, hosting and deployment. The team member will be a part of the core team of the company and will report to the Product Lead.
What are you responsible for?
- Understand the product features, road map, client’s business and technology stack for phamax’s AI
based product AriyaTM
- Participate in the design and creation of scalable product.
- Work with product managers- and senior product development team to ideate software solutions
- Participate in client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual designs by writing well written codes
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Test the bot, incorporate user feedback, and document test results and provide post deployment
- On an ongoing basis maintain technical documentation and follow the set agile framework
- Work with Interns and freelancers on research assignments w.r.t the product
- Master datascience by actively keep your eye out for new and emerging frameworks that might add
value to your code and deployment.
- Proven track record of a building AI based product
- Flair and hands on experience in the following:
o Data science: pandas, NLTK, scikit, TensorFlow
o Back-end: python – Flask/Django, NodeJS, MySQL, Neo4j
o Front-end: AngularJS/React, PowerBI, tableau
o Infrastructure: Azure/AWS/GCP
o Deployment: TypeScript,Jenkins, GIT,
o Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus: BotFramework, Development on
CloudStack, Flutter, Experience in Machine Learning and AI
Desired skills: Excellent communication and time management skills
Eligibility: Master’s degree in computer science engineer/ datascience or any other equivalent degree with 1-2 years Industry experience in product development.
Location: Bangalore. Remote working option available during pandemic